Tuesday, October 12, 2010

it blows my mind, how easily God takes away our problems, sins, burdens, what have you. I honestly never bought it that Jesus would simply take them if you asked, I knew, I KNEW that it took time, and it was a process.

I was completely and irrevocably proved to be wrong last night. I called out my burdens, my hard-heartedness, my numbness, my making cheap jokes for a laugh at others' expense. And they left. They're gone. I asked my brother Austin for forgiveness, and our relationship was immediately repaired.

I say all this to say, that a big part of coming to know God better is that you realize how right He is, and how wrong you are; in literally almost everything. Call on Him, and He will come. And He will take your burdens away faster than they ever hit you.

He will come like a Spring Rain.

1 comment: