Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rebounding

Rebounding is SO for the lose.
Gosh. I really wish I didn't have to deal with it.
Granted, I think I've done well so far in recognizing it and addressing it before any actions are taken, that doesn't make it go away.
Bah.
I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to hang out with a girl without having my own agenda of eventually trying to date her.
That needs to change.
It is.
One day soon.

until then I'll just enjoy the crap out of my times with Kevan, Preston, Shea, Reba, Katie, Becca and whoever else decides to join our circle of friends I have been so blessed to become a part of.

I can't decide what's better - hanging out at Kevan's 'til all hours of the morning, or not complaining the next morning because the time spent with Kevan and the rest of our friends is totally worth the lack of sleep.

Life is good, and constantly getting better.

Get behind me satan. Your bitterness, and anger and any other negative emotion you are trying to instill in me through everything will not take hold. I am stronger than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment