Sunday, April 5, 2009

Incomprehensibility

I do not understand how God can take me sobbing and bawling on Dad's shoulder during an altar call, and give a man hope whose lost his relationship with his son.
I do not understand.
And I honestly don't want to.
To know why and how and every little detail would take the beauty of it away.
Which is weird for me to say - because I'm so overbearing and control-crazy that for me to NOT want to know everything about something I don't understand is...crazy.

If I have to spend all my time broken, crying and sobbing on Dad's shoulder to bring people hope, then bring on the Kleenex.

I laid the biggest problem in my life right now down at His feet today. Let's see if I can leave it there, or if I just snatch it back when I think I can do things myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment