Monday, April 20, 2009

Failure to comprehend

I honest-to-goodness don't understand constant negativity.

I'm really tired of reaching out to people in a positive manner, just to get a wise-guy response back making fun of the way I look at life. I don't understand why you need to make me feel stupid because I try to find good in everything in life.

I'm sorry? I don't even know you and you're ripping into me and mocking me like that?
I mean, really?

People confuse me sometimes.
Which isn't to say I have my negative moments, because I know as good as anyone that I do. I just work through them, don't wallow in them and move on. Yes, that's easier said than done, but I still try.

/soapbox.

When someone tries to help, mocking them is going to end up with them not coming back to help again.

1 comment:

  1. And thank goodness we live in the south, because if not, you would have probably shot yourself already.

    ReplyDelete