Thursday, April 23, 2009

Accidents Happen

I was at Austin's with Cameron, Tai, Reba, Hayden, Austin, Justin, Tim, Greg and Josh for the majority of my night. Great times were had, fellowship, everything I could ask for. There was a BB gun. Everyone played with it - I even shot it once, which was the first time I ever shot a gun. I think.
Anyways, I had to leave around 840 to take Cameron back to his car at my house, and as I was leaving Josh was fooling around with the BB gun and shooting it at the can set up in their yard. As I was pulling out he shot again, and the BB shot out the back glass on the hatch of my Explorer. It was an accident, I'm not mad and I don't blame Josh at all. If there was anything I could do to make him feel better about it, I'd do it without a second thought. Things could have been much much worse, and there is absolutely no point in trying to point fingers or place blame. It was simply an accident and I hope Josh understands I have 0 hard feelings towards him about all of this.

That being said, the 50+ stickers I had on my back window (Totaling upwards of $100) are no more. Obviously they can't be re-used. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bummed. I had just put on my new Five Iron Frenzy and Katy Perry stickers today, this afternoon before I left actually, so that's disheartening.
Overall though, I'm not unhappy, or mad, or upset or anything at all. It was just an accident.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment