Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank you, Incubus.

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold, utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.
I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days, but already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
and I miss you.


I know how horribly depressed and mopey I have come off in my last few entries, but I promise that is not the case. While it IS true that I do miss Sara, it is not constantly on my mind, and eating away at my thoughts as it would appear. It just seems like whenever I feel like blogging, something about her comes up, so I choose to write about that.

These lyrics are too perfect at conveying my mood. I miss her, but I'm not ridiculously needy and depressed. I'm doing okay without her. I miss her, but I'm becoming more and more independent everyday.
Thanks again Incubus.

No comments:

Post a Comment