Friday, March 20, 2009

Seriously?

As a big advocate of not turning to anger and bitterness when you have a problem, I'm feeling like a major hypocrite right now.

Becca has ignored me all week. I mean IMs, wall posts, video posts, comments, texts, everything. No response.

I'm going to be frank, I'm pissed off.

I mean I've been ignored for a week, never getting any kind of a reason. I finally talk to her today, and it's the most awkward thing, and she's so short with me it just fills me with an anger I've been successful in conquering the past couple of days.

I know it sounds like I'm getting over an ex-gf, but that's not the case. We confided in each other a lot, and got extremely close. And all of a sudden - POOF! Gone.

I'm just tired of people I trust and confide in a LOT totally extracting themselves from my life.

It's a good thing I didn't have trust issues before all of this....oh wait.

I'm trying not to be bitter or angry, but I'm not succeeding.

Bah. I'm gonna go play these new drums I bought before I turn right around and sell 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment