Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ehhhh

I've been doing a lot better. I caught up on my day-by-day devotions last night (I was 9 days behind :-\) and that just, blessed me socks off. Funny, I was searching all over for Spiritual comfort and solace, and if I had just kept up my devotions like normal I would have had one every single day in that first week/week and a half after Sara and I parted ways.

I still feel myself missing Sara, but I'm getting stronger, more independent. I'm beginning to realize how ridiculous I'm being for worrying about Sara moving on. She's doing exactly what I'm doing. I know we're not talking, and I'm not sure if she reads this, but I was being absolutely hypocritical to think I should allowed to move on and she shouldn't. I've got a lot to learn, and a lot of work to do on myself before I can truly get my act together and be independent. I'll continue to trust in God, and not worry. I will continue to shun bitterness, and embrace every situation with an open mind.

Becca's still ignoring me, and I'm bouncing back and forth from being upset/frustrated and hurt. It seems that I'm the only person she's ignoring, and it really bothers me to be honest. I don't appreciate someone completely and blatantly ignoring me, without any explanation as to why. I understand that some people don't want to talk about their problems, and I never forced her into talking about things, but I don't understand why that means we can't talk at all. That just doesn't make sense in my mind.

T-Hansbrough broke the all-time ACC scoring record today, and UNC beat the mess out of Radford. Definitely better than a free sandwich from Arby's. Gonna go pop on my UNC flat-bill and head out to the Cafe'.

No comments:

Post a Comment